[GNC] 2 Questions About Debit Cards

Haim Roman haim.roman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 08:14:40 EDT 2019

First of all, I want to thank everyone who has responded so far.  And those
might respond in the future.

*Gary*, did you mean that each use of a debit card involves *two
*transactions?
1st from checking/savings to debit card, and 2nd from debit card to
expense?

Howard (Haim) Roman -- haim.roman at gmail.com -- 052-8-592-599 -- חיים רומן
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/haimroman