[GNC] 2 Questions About Debit Cards

Gary Holtum diamondhranchqh at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 28 08:27:55 EDT 2019

First you need to fund the debit card. $ has to come from somewhere. Then you use the debit card to purchase many different things.

One transaction to fund card, then many transactions to expense acct’s when you use it.

Similar to what you do with a credit card. Use it many times then make one payment.

Gary