[GNC] Navigate to next Invoice

Axel Essbaum axel at essbaum.com
Thu Aug 29 14:24:49 EDT 2019

(Sorry, me again).  In GC 3.6 on a Mac how do I select the previous or next open tab?  Meaning, if I have multiple invoices open for edit and have the invoice right-most on the screen selected, how do I select the next one to the right, which is off the screen?  In 2.4 this was achieved by clicking the tab at the top of the invoice and then just using the left and right arrows to navigate backward and forward through the list of all open tabs.  This navigation has apparently been rebound in 3.6 but I can't figure out to what!

(Is there a list of all GC keyboard shortcuts somewhere?)

Thanks for your patience ;-)

- Axel

—
Axel Essbaum