[GNC] Navigate to next Invoice

Axel Essbaum axel at essbaum.com
Thu Aug 29 15:17:40 EDT 2019

(I know there are the triangles I can click - I am looking for a keybinding)

Also, this selection mechanism used to wrap - going right from the rightmost tab warped you to the leftmost tab. This doesn't appear to work anymore, at least not with the triangles. Can I somehow reenable this feature?

I typically have 40+ tabs open, so efficient tab organization and navigation is important to me.

- Axel

--
Axel Essbaum
axel at essbaum.com