[GNC] 3.7 Accounts open bar

elvis elvis at dogonfire.com
Tue Dec 3 00:51:23 EST 2019

Hi,

I am trying out moving to 3.7 from the 2.6 series.

Looks good so far, I can't tell the difference, which to me is a good
thing,

One thing though - the list of open accounts across the top of the
screen. Notebook tabs I think they are called.

In 2.6.12 I have 12 accounts open with space for 3 or 4 more. They all
have close buttons on them, and every bit of text is readable.

In 3.7 I have 12 accounts open, but to fit them on the screen I have had
to change preferences --> windows to width 7. Which makes the account
names unreadable. And there is no more space to open other accounts.

is there a way to bring back the old behaviour? It looks like someone
has tried to pretty things up, but it has made it unusable.

Lawrence

--
Treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.