[GNC] Invoice date field starts too narrow

Axel Essbaum axel at essbaum.com
Wed Dec 11 02:52:14 EST 2019

Hi All,

MacOS Mojave, GnuCash 3.6.  Pictures say it all (hope this list allows attachments!)  When I create a new invoice the date field opens too narrow to contain a date + v icon.  This means as I populate the invoice I can never see the whole date on the bottom line.  I get around this by dragging the date field wider, which introduces a bottom scrollbar into the window. Then I slide Tax Table narrower to get rid of the scrollbar.

Any way I can have invoices open with a wider date field from the start?

Thanks!

- Axel

—
Axel Essbaum