[GNC] How to transfer investment

brad bradhaack at fastmail.com
Sat Dec 14 12:16:44 EST 2019

Open the account you're transferring from.
On a new transaction line, in the transfer column, select the account
the shares are going to.
Enter the shares as a negative number, and a current share price (you
have to put something there).
click on the 'show all splits in the current transaction' button
Now it will show both accounts,  enter the same number of shares (+ this
time) and the same price in the other account.