[GNC] Invoice date field starts too narrow

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 11:05:33 EST 2019

No attachment here either, and not a final solution, but I think the
invoice columns auto size if you double click on the column header.

Double click any column header that's over a too narrow column first, then
double click the header over the description column and it will give up
enough of any excess width to normalize the window width, which should
eliminate the horizontal scroll bar.

Kind regards, Greg Feneis
(Pixel 3)