[GNC] Invoice date field starts too narrow

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Dec 12 12:16:39 EST 2019

Double-clicking a column header sizes it to fit the contents. (at least for me)

This means my Date column shrunk slightly because I had some padding.

But doing this on the Description column didn’t cause it to adjust to fit the window, it caused it to expand and gave me a scroll bar that wasn’t there before.

The only way I know of to eliminate the scroll bar is to drag & release the right Description divider to the left and it will snap into place so the scroll bar disappears.

Ideally though, would be to choose which columns are visible like in the CoA because there are plenty of columns I never use or need. (Yes, I can make them nearly 1 pixel, I know.)

Regards,
Adrien