[GNC] Invoice date field starts too narrow

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 14:35:55 EST 2019

How would the code know how wide the entire date is when it may take months
to see a date with all wide digits when only selected dates appear.  Date
field also randomly expands when that pesky calendar widget appears.

Value fields at least seem to get properly fitted and. Stay fitted for a
long time.

Also, maybe invoices follow different style rules than registers.  I don't
use them so I don't know about that.

David Carlson