[GNC] "?" symbol pre fixed with all balances in my account balances

Keshava M P keshava.mp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 05:56:03 EST 2019

I tried the same.
First I ran a query in Google "fonts that support Rupee symbol".  Got
confirmation that now windows came with support for Rupee symbol and we
could directly type rupee in applications like say Word - by typing 20b9
followed by Alt+x. So, by this logic, I thought if I change in settings.ini
(gnucash on windows 10), this problem would be solved. Here is my
settings.ini:

[Settings]
gtk-xft-antialias=1
gtk-xft-hinting=1