[GNC] Invoice date field starts too narrow

Axel Essbaum axel at essbaum.com
Sat Dec 14 12:13:08 EST 2019

Manually widening the date field applies only to that invoice, and only as long as the invoice's tab is open. If I close the invoice's tab and reopen I get a narrow date fields again.  Creating a new invoice also results in a narrow date field.  As far as I can tell no adjustment to field widths is carried forward to subsequent invoices.

Date order has no effect - MDY is also chopped off for me.

I'm on macOS Mojave, GC 3.6 - Build ID: 3.6+(2019-06-29)

- Axel

—
Axel Essbaum
axel at essbaum.com