[GNC] Invoice date field starts too narrow

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 14 12:44:20 EST 2019

Why would the format of the date have any effect on this? Whether it is 12/12/2019 or 12/12/2019, the sequence of elements is immaterial.

I should clarify that I see this in the registers, not invoices. I should also say that it appears to me that the column width gets set, and then the drop down widget gets super imposed on the column, pushing data off screen. I have seen similar behavior in other apps, though, so I have always chalked it up to an annoying but unavoidable behavior.

David