[GNC] Recommendation on how to close a GnuCash Account

Alan A Holmes gnucash at alanaholmes.me.uk
Fri Dec 20 11:15:06 EST 2019

I'm currently closing a couple of Savings accounts and moving them to other
banks to get a better rate on interest.

In GnuCash I've created new accounts in Assets and transferred things across
from the old accounts to the new accounts. That's no problem.

I'd now like to "mark" the GnuCash" accounts as being closed so that I don't
accidentally use them again in the future. Any recommendations or
suggestions on the best way to do this please?

Alan A Holmes