[GNC] Unsplitting a transaction

Bruce Irving eaglebruce2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 21 17:28:54 EST 2019

Sorry!  I should have mentioned that it usually occurs when I "accidently" hit the enter key and have to go back and correct the entry, removing Orphan-USD.  As I started to enter this, I realized that another occasional instance can occur when I duplicate an entry then try to remove a blank line.  In that case, it seems random. It is rare that I need to delete the first line.  Oh! And this is on Win10 Home
Bruce

>Interesting and thanks for the info. I?d think that is a bug.

>I?m curious how the General Journal decides which split is the anchor or if it always choose the first one, or chooses at random.

Regards,
Adrien