[GNC] Unsplitting a transaction

Bruce Irving eaglebruce2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 20 11:47:06 EST 2019

Adrien:  (but you can remove any split from the General Journal because it doesn?t have a specific account anchor)
I've been using GC since 2.6 and 99% of it is in General Journal.  Frequently, when I need to delete a split, I get the notice that it is anchored.  Usually, I would open the transaction in one of the other accounts and delete the offending line there.  Lately, I've had some luck setting the amount to 0 and then being able to delete it.BrucePS: I'm currently using 3.6 and 3.7