[GNC] back-up problem

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Dec 20 13:08:33 EST 2019

Are you accessing the data file over a network, on a cloud account, or on removable media such as a USB drive? Is the data file stored locally, but outside of your User folder?

Such problems usually involve permissions issues and there have been a few here on the list in the past concerning these various scenarios and most of them with Win10.

Regards,
Adrien