[GNC] HTML Chart exports are blank on MacOS/Windows browsers

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 30 10:37:45 EST 2019

I may be a little slow here, but it seems to me this is something of an edge case. Isn't this analogous to sending an html file without including embedded images? Very efficient; not very informative.

Finally, from my perspective, a 100kb pdf is not a huge payload to be sending, but I understand your situation may be different.

David T.