[GNC] HTML Chart exports are blank on MacOS/Windows browsers

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Dec 30 12:44:37 EST 2019

I’d think the optimum long term solution would be something along the lines of generating a webp, png, or svg of the graph as part of the html delivery. That would remove the js bloat folder. (I don’t see any reason to have it generated on the fly each time with a now fixed set of data) Of course, that means some work, so it would be an enhancement and not much of a priority since it is easy enough to go the pdf route for now.

Regards,
Adrien