[GNC] HTML Chart exports are blank on MacOS/Windows browsers

boldstripe michael.nabble at wengam.com
Mon Dec 30 14:24:09 EST 2019

Concerning PDF output, I am using Print then 'Print to File' with PDF chosen
(not Postscript or SVG).

I find I have to tinker with Page Setup and the Gnucash onscreen window
size/shape to create a graph that fits nicely on a single page PDF (this is
an Expenses bar chart). I normally run Gnucash at or near 'fullscreen' and
the chart gets tiled across multiple pages unless I reduce the window size
and change its shape to match the page orientation.

Is it expected that the screen window affects the printing size/shape? That
behavior is OK, but I would prefer to have the chart autofit onto a single
page if that is possible.