[GNC] Recording/Reporting transfers between accounts

Finbar Mahon mahon.finbar at neuf.fr
Fri Feb 1 09:31:21 EST 2019

Hello,

At year end I need to record the transactions that have been made
between accounts.

Firstly, I am not sure of the logic to  be used -

So, if I want to transfer €1000 to another a/c, I fill in 'transfer to
x' in description; what do I put in the 'transfer' box ? - 'assets
account from which transfer is to be made'? and €1000 in 'withdrawal'?

OK, assuming that is right then the transferred to a/c should show €1000
in the deposit window?

To check what transfers I made after a period, can I create a report? If
so, under what heading in reports?

TIA Finbar