[GNC] Liabilities and Net Worth in Android app

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Fri Feb 1 13:01:12 EST 2019

On Friday, 1 February 2019 09:27:29 GMT Chris wrote:
> Dear GnuCash community,
>
> I recently installed the Android app for the first time and played
> around with it. I noticed two things that I am not sure about and wanted
> to ask your opinion/advice.

Hi,

I imagine that it will come as a surprise to you to find out that the GnuCash
Android app and the main Linux/Mac/Windows program are independent projects.

Despite the similarity of the name, the 2 projects are (as I understand it)
unrelated.

This list is for the "full-fat" program, not the Android app.  You might get
more help if you use another support channel (especially for feature
enhancements tot the App).  I regret to say that I don't know where other
support might be found though.

HTH,
Maf.