[GNC] Liabilities and Net Worth in Android app

AC gnucash at acarver.net
Fri Feb 1 13:56:27 EST 2019

On 2019-02-01 10:01, Maf. King wrote:
> On Friday, 1 February 2019 09:27:29 GMT Chris wrote:
>> Dear GnuCash community,
>>
>> I recently installed the Android app for the first time and played
>> around with it. I noticed two things that I am not sure about and wanted
>> to ask your opinion/advice.
>>

> Hi,
>
> I imagine that it will come as a surprise to you to find out that the GnuCash
> Android app and the main Linux/Mac/Windows program are independent projects.
>
> Despite the similarity of the name, the 2 projects are (as I understand it)
> unrelated.
>
> This list is for the "full-fat" program, not the Android app.  You might get
> more help if you use another support channel (especially for feature
> enhancements tot the App).  I regret to say that I don't know where other
> support might be found though.
>
> HTH,
> Maf.

Feeback and support is implemented inside the application.  Under the
main menu there is a selection for "Help and Feedback" and within that
there is a "Contact Us" selection (provides a form to send a message to
the developers), a "Feedback Forum" selection (provides a form to post
to the forum), and a Knowledge Base for select questions/topics.

The Play Store entry does happen to list gnucash.org as the project
website but it also lists gnucash-android-dev at googlegroups.com as its email.

Between the built-in mechanisms and the Google Groups email the OP
should be able to get some support.