[GNC] How to handle bounced check

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Sat Feb 2 00:05:28 EST 2019

I’ve deleted payments before too when they were recorded incorrectly.  This isn’t quite the same thing.  I need to keep both the payment and the charge back.  Otherwise I can’t accurately reconcile my bank account.  Both transactions will appear in the statement (perhaps not even on the same statement) and both need to be reconciled.  I want to keep the deposit and record the charge back.

           Mike