[GNC] postpone reconciliation broken: ignores my changes

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 15:04:36 EST 2019

You might find the postpone button is off the right hand side. Make the
window a bit bigger to see it.  For me it works as it should (remembering
reconciled items) as does the menu selection.  I can't explain why it is
not functioning correctly for you.  Perhaps it is a Windows thing.  Are you
sure you are using 3.4?  There was a bug a little while ago with that
symptom.

Colin