[GNC] Unable to pick date/description/credit or debit column headers

Lance Lund Lancelund67 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 3 12:03:36 EST 2019

I’m using Gnucash v 3.3 build 3.3+(2018-09-29) on an iMac with v 10.14.2 Mojave.
I’m trying to import transactions from a credit card account using a csv file from the credit card account. I’ve checked the file with a text editor and it is truly a csv file. When I get to the step where I need to select a column and define the heading the mouse picks a row not a column. See attached photos.
I’ve tried typing “reply-all” in the cc and the mail bombs. I’m not sure how to do this properly.
Lance
[image1.jpeg]

[image2.jpeg]
Sent from my iPhone