[GNC] Transferring portion of mutual fund account to another fund account

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 22:33:26 EST 2019

Feel free to experiment your transactions; I'd recommend doing a simplified
transfer on a simple data file first and testing the output.

Please test the portfolio and advanced portfolio reports because they may
not handle these types of transfers, and file bugs on bugzilla if the
reports produce undesirable output.