[GNC] "Non-sticky" scroll bars in gnucash registers

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Feb 5 15:01:30 EST 2019

Op dinsdag 5 februari 2019 20:45:55 CET schreef Steve Cohen:
> I fear that the main thread of this issue has been lost due to the
> irrelevant side issue raised about Windows.
>
> Below is the latest real message in this thread (in response to Colin Law):
>
> I was surprised to see 3.900 myself but that's what the About screen
> tells me:
>
> Version: 3.900
> Build ID: git 3.1-100-geb67baba5+ (2018-06-03)
> Finance::Quote: 1.47

That means this gnucash was built from the master branch instead of the maint
branch. I don't know where you got it, but master is intended for new
development, not user oriented builds. You may want to ask your package source
for details.

That aside I don't think it will affect scrollbar behavior. There are no
relevant changes in that area between the two branches.

Regards,

Geert