[GNC] postpone reconciliation broken: ignores my changes

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 09:20:09 EST 2019

On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 at 13:54, Jamestk <davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Colin, please comments above re postpone button, it no longer saves your
> ticked selections for completion later on - it's not a problem tho;

OK, so you mean clicking Postpone exits the reconcile dialog, but if
you start the reconcile again then it has lost the previous ticks.  I
wanted to be sure because when you said the button was non-functional
button you might have meant it didn't do anything at all.
In that case, since you have a consistent failure, I am sure the devs
will be interested in knowing that.

You haven't said which version you are using (if you already told us
earlier then apologies).

Colin