[GNC] postpone reconciliation broken: ignores my changes

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Feb 9 10:03:48 EST 2019

Colin, two replies in one -

For me, if I try to close the reconcile after ticking something it
says I have made changes in the reconcile window and asks me if I am
sure I want to cancel.  If I say yes it cancels the whole reconcile.
Which version of Gnucash are you using?

*My reply: Mine is exact same, no difference - v3.4 Windows Pro 10 OS
*
OK, so you mean clicking Postpone exits the reconcile dialog, but if
you start the reconcile again then it has lost the previous ticks.  I
wanted to be sure because when you said the button was non-functional
button you might have meant it didn't do anything at all.
In that case, since you have a consistent failure, I am sure the devs
will be interested in knowing that.

You haven't said which version you are using (if you already told us
earlier then apologies).

Colin

*My reply;  This is correct, I think the chap further up this (is it an
email chain or thread :) using Mac had similar issue here;

"It’s not just a Windows problem.  I see the same behavior (at least part of
the time) with version 3.4 running on a Mac.

      Mike"

http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/postpone-reconciliation-broken-ignores-my-changes-tp4655624p4707559.html*