[GNC] Backup recovery

Finbar Mahon mahon.finbar at neuf.fr
Mon Feb 11 04:10:30 EST 2019

Yes, I appreciate the comment.

In my original post I mentioned that I was testing out an app called
backblaze, an automatic backup to the the cloud. I asked where and how I
would find the GNU backups, since the folder where GNU stuff is saved is
full of files, and would have been backed up by backblaze it its
entirity.. I got the answer(s) and the link to the manual. It was only
then that I discovered, after I asked another question about the file
name, that I was working on another backup. I don't recall making one
specifically but it was probably part of a 'general' HD backup. However,
I have no idea how or when I restored it, if I ever did, I have not had
any reason to restore any files.

As you so rightly pointed out I may have f****d up, thanks.

I asked, in effect if the version that is in the backblaze app backup
folder is a complete backup up to the 8 Feb, or is it just an update of
the March 5 2018 file? If it is a 'catch-up' then is that ok?

Sorry for any confusion, it is not deliberate.

Thanks again, Finbar