[GNC] Pension Fund

rsbrux rsbrux at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 10:15:55 EST 2019

I had created a couple of accounts to track the capital of (and
contributions to) pension funds for myself and my wife.  Now we are
drawing pensions from those funds, but cannot calculate our benefits as
a simple draw-down of the capital.  I don't want or need the capital to
appear in our accounting any longer.  The only information I could find
in the GC documentation about pensions pertains to U.S. tax reporting,
but this is not relevant for me. What is the correct way to handle (i.e.
zero out) these accounts?