[GNC] Fwd: Relative paths in transaction associations

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 21:21:19 EST 2019

Justin,

Probably, your best bet is to dig in to the data file directly and change the entries there.

NOTE: editing your data file directly can be risky. Always work on a backup copy!!!

How you go about this depends on the way you have your data stored (XML, database).

XML is straight text, although by default it's compressed (change the setting in preferences to store it without compression), so a find and replace in a text editor would suffice.

The db backend will require digging around for the table in question, and developing an appropriate SQL command.

Oh. Did I mention that you should do this on a backup? You should.

David