[GNC] Memorized Transaction List

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 21:50:08 EST 2019

Cutting parts to make things clearer...
My phone mail client doesn't handle inline well, top posting.
I imagine you *are* doing something wrong.  Everyone does.

The "account picker" reference is to the difficulty in selecting the "Gas" subaccount when in the import process.
I am well aware of the account creation process (I thought I made that clear). It is thorough but disruptive-- especially if the amount to be created involves a new commodity. I'm glad it works for you.
David

  On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 23:35, Stephen M. Butler<kg7je at arrl.net> wrote:   On 2/18/19 3:49 AM, D via gnucash-user wrote:

> The challenges of the account picker have been noted before; Unfortunately, no one has stepped up to rewrite the code to make this happen. Perhaps you have some programming skills, and could dig in to the code and help change it.

I must be doing something wrong.  During import (or other activity) if I
enter an unknown account name into the account field it asks me if I
want to create a new one.

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com