[GNC] Memorized Transaction List

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Feb 18 16:59:08 EST 2019

I thought the importer prompted you to create new accounts, no? Certainly the register does if I enter a new one or mistype an existing one.

You can import accounts by themselves. (though not easily via export from Quicken)

Do an export on your current accounts to get the CSV structure, then use that as a guide to add your new accounts in bulk. How you get them into that CSV, either via some other export that you modify or typing them out is up to you.

As for selecting accounts in the drop down, you don’t have to type the entire account path.

You only need to type those characters that are unique to that level of the tree which is usually only the first two or three letters of each level.

Per your example, “Ex:Ut:Ga” will likely get you to Expense:Utilites:Gas fairly quickly.

I believe this shortcut is covered in the Help Manual.

Regards,
Adrien