[GNC] Memorized Transaction List

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 17:45:30 EST 2019

IIRC, the qif importer is (or was, in the 2.6.x series) somewhat clunky
when it came upon an unknown 'other' account or category.  It may have
needed a nudge to place it correctly into the account tree.  I don't think
it dumped everything into some imbalance file without giving the user a
chance make a better choice.  Fo me, I last used that feature about a
decade ago, so I could be wrong.

David Carlson