[GNC] Changing account numbers?

Dan Rawson drawson1 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 19 14:54:23 EST 2019

   David -
   Thanks - this worked like a charm.
   One note; when I imported the transactions into the new account (the
   first time), the account was created as a "Liability" type, rather than
   a "Credit Card" type (which is what all my other cards are).  Until I
   changed the type, I couldn't move the transactions to one of the other
   cards during account deletion; it only offered to move them to one of
   the "Liability" type accounts.
   Dan