[GNC] How-to question: CD Interest payments deposited in a different account

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Feb 20 04:12:49 EST 2019

You shouldn’t need to have separate accounts for each. Since you can specify the source using the description, notes, or memo, you can run reports showing the info you need to determine the source of any funds. It is usually rare to need special accounts for singular purposes, general accounts usually work well for most use cases.

Regards,
Adrien