[GNC] Bouncy Check

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Feb 27 15:15:31 EST 2019

Select the payment transaction in your asset register. (checking/cash, wherever it appears)

Then choose Transaction > Add Reversing Transaction

This will reverse the payment with a reversing transaction and de-couple the original payment from the invoice.

Edit your invoice to reflect your bounce charge, re-post (even with original date if you want for proper aging) and then process the new payment.

*The bank is still charging you for their mistake?

Regards,
Adrien