[GNC] BUSINESS CHECK PRINTING - BILLS PAID INFORMATION ON STUBS

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 17:21:56 EST 2019

I know of no way to get that information automatically included.

With the right format, you can get the name and address, and - if the information on the stubs is in the splits - the rest of the information more or less as shown.
The lack of automation is in getting the information into the splits.

With some moderate programming you could likely extract the information for the splits from a vendor report and then massage it into a format suitable to be imported as qif or perhaps csv, thereby automatically populating the splits.
But I have no idea what your level of programming expertise is.