[GNC] Balance Sheet Report keeps listing all my individual stocks

Stephen Knapp knapp_stephen at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 1 10:32:46 EST 2019

Hello. I am having a problem that all my individual stocks are showing up in my Balance Sheet report. I have a hierarchy with INVESTMENTS (Asset): BROKER ACCOUNT(Asset): COMPANY A (Stock), COMPANY (Stock), etc. I have tried all different combinations of hierarchies and the Levels of Subaccounts settings, but the report keeps putting all the individual stocks in the report, versus the sought after investment total.
Any help would be appreciated.