[GNC] USD Currency Missing in 3.4

Chen Thomas jctchen at outlook.com
Wed Jan 2 03:09:47 EST 2019

Hi,

I just downloaded V3.4 and updated it from V3.3 in Windows 10.

Since Finance::Quote can not work with AlphaVantage for a while, I usually update currency and stock price manually in Price Database.
But, in V3.4 I can not find USD currency list to update. I can find other currency and replace it with USD and get USD currency updated, but it still can not be shown in USD currency list.
Something weird, I can not find it but the USD currency I just updated is working.

Anyone has the same issue like mine?

Thank you.

Thomas Chen