[GNC] Stocks/Equities queries (Australian Based)

Xboxboy Mageia xboxboy.mageia at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 01:42:58 EST 2019

Hi all. Just getting all my stocks entered into GNC. Reading the
concepts/tutorial last night, I see 2 methods of setting up: Purchasing or
setting up with an opening balance.

I have records stretching back to the early 80's. Being Australian stocks,
most spit out yearly/6 monthly or even quarterly dividends, and where
possible, I use the DRIP (Dividend Re-Investment Plan) So if possible, I'd
like to get that ALL entered.

But for the time being, my question is:
If I setup my accounts as they are now, using an opening balance, can I at
a later date go back and adjust, and enter the earlier purchases/dividends
of stocks/equities?

Regards,
Xboxboy