[GNC] Reconciliation Report -- Can't find transactions

Stephen M. Butler kg7je at arrl.net
Sun Jan 6 14:41:48 EST 2019

O/S:  Ubuntu 18.04

GnC:  3.4-18  (just recompiled after git pull)

I have entered transactions for 2018 for a new startup company.  Only a
handful of transactions.  Ran the reconciliation for the year.  Now my
wife wants the reconciliation report to show that the checking account
was reconciled (to put with the bank statements).  However, I can't get
anything to show up showing what was reconciled.

When I look at the checking account ledger, all lines show 'y'.

Am I doing something wrong (or misunderstanding the report)?  Or should
I file a bug?

--Steve

    Reconciliation Report:

    No matching transactions found

No transactions were found that match the time interval and account
selection specified in the Options panel.

Edit report options <gnc-options:report-id=0#>

*Sorting / Primary Key* : reconciled-status
*Sorting / Secondary Subtotal for Date Key* : none
*Sorting / Secondary Key* : date
*Display / Memo* : Disabled
*Display / Reconciled Date* : Enabled
*Display / Detail Level* : multi-line
*Accounts / Accounts* : Checking
*General / Start Date* : relative . start-prev-year
*General / End Date* : relative . end-prev-year

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com
kg7je at arrl.net