[GNC] editing reconciled transactions changes reconcile status

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Mon Jan 7 22:48:30 EST 2019

David

It should and as far as I know it does .There are no account type specific
rules for a reconciliation that I am aware of other than the meaning
associated with debits and credits re increases and decreases in the account
balance.

I.e., if the account is a debit balance account

( Assets and Expense)
Closing Balance= Opening Balance + Debits - Credits

or a credit balance account ( Liabilities, Equity or Income)
Closing Balance  = Opening Balance + Credits -Debits

I have reconciled both Asset and Liability accounts and an Income account
where I had an external statement. The main criteria is having a statement
against which you can reconcile it.

David Cousens

-----
David Cousens