[GNC] Does CSV importer work with foreign currencies?

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Wed Jan 9 17:29:45 EST 2019

A major problem with the CSV importer at present is fairly sparse
documentation on the options and what their effect is. After making some
changes in the import matcher towards the end of last year I started to
update the documentation in that area but rapidly got out of my depth with
understanding how to use thevarious optional features. At the same time
david T was starting a reorganization of the concepts and tutorial guide.

I am hoping to learn enough by going through a systematic exploration
initally of the multiline importation of GnuCash's own exported data to
identify any problems and bugs and update the documentation. This may not
make it into the docs until a later version but I will also reflect it here
an/or create a wiki page when I get the information together.

David

-----
David Cousens