[GNC] Does CSV importer work with foreign currencies?

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 21:59:36 EST 2019

David,

On January 10, 2019, at 4:01 AM, David Cousens <davidcousens at bigpond.com> wrote:

<snip>

>At the same time
>david T was starting a reorganization of the concepts and tutorial guide.

For the record, I am in favor of moving substantive content from Help to the Guide, which is what I think you're referring to here. I made an attempt to do this last year, but that set of changes has gotten stalled in the Git process. Having done the editing, I await some resolution to that issue before proceeding on any other changes to the documentation. I am, unfortunately, not one of those people who can keep multiple balls in the air; it's one thing set a time. So, it sits.

I have additionally been on a long process of reorganizing the Guide in a more logical way, which has been ongoing for quite some time. That is a different set of issues.

David T.