[GNC] Copy a month's budget

Patrick plafratt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 10:30:41 EST 2019

Andre,

Thank you for the response. For each two-week period within the quarter,
did you just have to copy the budget entries from each column to the next?
That is what I would like to avoid, if possible.

I would like to use one budget so that it is easy to see carryover from one
budget period to the next. If I create a new budget for each quarter, I
don't know of a way to get cumulative surplus/deficit for each budget
category from the previous quarter.

Thanks,
Patrick