[GNC] Different jobs for vendor or customer?

Andrew Cross across at arc-industrial.com
Thu Jan 10 23:18:00 EST 2019

So I have finally managed to implement gnu cash and am settled that it is
going to do what I need it too.  I am finally done with Quicken!   However,
there is something that I am struggling to understand.  When I create job
for a vendor bill, can I also use this job when I create a customer invoice?
It seems that I cannot.

Also, let's say I am leading tours and I have expenses related to four
different tours.  I need to track the income and expenses for these tours
separately.   How do I go about tracking the income and expenses for each
individual tour without setting up separate accounts for each tour?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Andrew