[GNC] Copy a month's budget

Patrick plafratt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 18:24:18 EST 2019

Ok, thanks. Yes, I'd always appreciated that about top-posting - not having
to scroll to the bottom. I'd just recalled in the past having used mailing
lists that didn't allow it.

Thanks,
Patrick

>Personal preference.
>
>For example, depending on the nature of the conversation, (like for
multiple points/questions to discuss) I’ll use in-line, but I usually use
top posting, as in this case.

>While I see it occasionally, bottom-posting is the least used in these
parts as it means you have to scroll to read the reply.